- A big thank you to Paula, @ Frankie & Dylan's Collision Express, for making a not so nice situation, not so bad.
I didn't realize that I did not have rental coverage so Paula gave me one of the shop's rentals @ no charge while my vehicle was being repaired. The turn around time was quick and my car was cleaner than I ever remember it being, inside and out. I would highly recommend Frankie & Dylan's to anyone who is looking for great customer service and a quality repair. Thank you again.
–Kim, Eastlake, OH
- Thank you to Frankie & Dylan's Collision Express for changing the way I look at my vehicle repairs. I have had to have my vehicle repaired at other shops before and have had to take it back several times to "get it right"! I am so glad that my agent referred me to you this time around. My vehicle was perfect when I picked it up! There was not one thing I had to take it back for! You have a customer for life in me and I will be sure to send all my friends and family your way too.
–Allen, Willoughby Hills, OH
- Just received vehicle back. Repairs look fantastic. Turnaround time was amazing. Will highly recommend Frankie and Dylan's to friends and family for any repair work. Not only was the exterior work flawless but the interior of the vehicle was cleaned as well (over and above); Paula McRedmond in the intake office at Eastlake location is an asset to the company, she was a pleasure to work with, genuinely caring and has provided exceptional service. I can't speak highly enough of the service I received. Everyone that I have dealt with at each step of the repair process has been fantastic, very professional and simply "good people" to work with.
- Awesome monthly specials! Very helpful with saving money in this economy!
–Jeremiah, Mantua, OH
- Did a phenomenal job on restoring my 1971 cuda and 1970 charger. Couldn’t believe the final outcome. Highly recommend them! –George, Twinsburg, OH
- Very friendly staff. Very honest and knowledgeable—explained whole process and reassured me they would take care of everything and deal with the insurance co. so I didn’t have to.
–Jeana, Painesville, OH
- Referred by my insurance company because they were direct repair for them. Very pleased, highly recommend! –Gerard, Streetsboro, OH
- Beautiful detailing! Got my corvette and cigarette boat fully detailed for a reasonable price!
–Kirk, Aurora, OH
- Was driving by in the neighborhood and saw trucks with lift kits and tires in the drive-way. When inside and realized they specialize in accessories for vehicles. They have tons of different projects going on dealing with accessories and other cool stuff! –Benjamin, Mantua, OH
- Wonderful customer service. Kept me updated every step of the way. Very accommodating!
–Beverly, Mentor, OH
- Family owned business, very apparent because they treat you like your one of them. Very honest. Helped me with my deductible. They are very passionate about their work. –Mollie, Hudson, OH
- Received a free rental with my collision repair! Very happy! –Charlie, Chesterland, OH
- Was unable to bring my car into the shop, they send an estimator to my house with a rental car so I didn’t have to deal with any of the hassle. Very pleased with their work ethics. –Stephen, Mentor, OH
- Whole family has been going to them for years! Couldn’t imagine going anywhere else.
–Freddie, Gates Mills, OH
- They are an off-roading family. They specialize in sweet truck accessories for all the fun outdoor activities. Go check it out! Love my lift kit and 35s –David, Hudson, OH
- Frankie & Dylan’s does excellent work! They are very efficient and thorough when explaining details to customers. They accommodate you as well—I was unable to deliver my car because of work. They dropped a rental car off in my driveway and picked up my truck and when it was finished being repaired, they re-dropped my truck off and picked up the rental. They definitely are the best shop in town!
– Gary, Painesville, OH
- Always have the customer’s best interest in hand. Great service and dedication. – Julia, Painesville, OH
- They have awesome truck accessories! They put a wicked lift-kit and super swampers on my 4-door wrangler. They have all sorts of toys in the back—you should go to take a look at all the different “monster truck” projects going on! – Victor, Mentor, OH
- They do flawless restorations jobs! My cuda has never looked so good! They are an honest company who keep the customer’s interest in mind. Its interesting to see how their mentality and attitude differs from other businesses I have been to. They are not in the field for the money—they have a passion or fixing vehicles and making customers happy. Try to find that somewhere else! – Joseph J. Aurora, OH
- I had a mild fender bender and F&D took good care of me and helped me with my deductible. As a female, many shops can take advantage because I am not knowledgeable about cars etc. They were honest and were not trying to rip me off. It was a pleasurable experience and I feel very comfortable with their company taking care of my vehicles. My entire family goes to them too! – Miranda, Lyndhurst, OH
- My F250 received a great paint job! The ghost flames look sick! I couldn’t imagine going to any other hacks in the area. I learned that the hard way the first couple times. – Nick K, Chesterland, OH
- I am new to the state of Ohio and my son is on the Mentor baseball team that is sponsored by F&D that is how I first learned/heard of them. The owners come to the game and support the team. Its very nice because they are a family owned business and relatives work in the two locations. They also support the community by getting involved in sponsoring teams so our families can get together and watch our children play sports and keep our kids active. – Melanie, Mentor, OH
- Very pleased with their work. I have never had an issue and my family members all go to them. They are accommodating and thorough with what your options are. They work with your insurance company to alleviate headaches for you. – Jess, Willoughby, OH
- Helped me with my deductible. Received a free rental car and they delivered my finished Kia in my driveway! Thanks for all your help! – Harry T, Streetsboro, OH
- They haven’t changed even after their devastating fire! They stuck together and still helped customers and worked on our vehicles two days after the tragedy. They were honest and told us they were trailering our vehicle to the other location to still keep up their business. – Loren V, Parma, OH
- My truck was due for an oil change and tire rotation. They quickly did it for me during my lunch break! Looking around the show room, they do excellent restorations and truck accessories. - Adam S, Mentor, OH
- I am junior at Kent State University. I heard of F&D through the campus radio and from my friends who are from the area. They fixed my blue bug because I smashed it into a pole. I couldn’t drop the car off because it was finals week and my schedule was super hectic. They came to campus and picked up my vehicle and re-dropped it off when I was done! They probably have no idea how helpful and how grateful I am for them doing this for me because being a college student is quite stressful and they helped alleviate one less thing I had to do that week! – Jennifer, Kent, OH.
- It’s worth your while to just go to both locations and get a tour of all the different projects they are working on! The showroom is full of different high-end cars that they store for customers. They have monster trucks, restorations, and all sorts of neat things. And of course, when you need work done go there too! - Roger, Aurora, OH
- I got into a very bad accident and my insurance company referred me to a body shop in the mentor area. They completely hacked my vehicle worse than it was prior to going there. How they honestly thought I wouldn’t notice is beyond me. I was so disgusted and frustrated looking for help with my problem, I went to Frankie & Dylan’s and explained to them my situation. They reassured me they were going to fix the problem and they did!! They got the re-do covered under insurance and finally my vehicle is back to what it should be. I guess in the world today there are still honest people around-although it can be very rare. However, I still CANNOT believe my insurance company would refer me to hacks. FYI to all of you reading these comments: you have the right to pick your own body shop you are not obligated to go where your insurance company refers you! – Brenda J, North Royalton, OH
- Do phenomenal work. Very satisfied! Have used both locations and both run the exact same! – Gary, Ravenna, OH
- Always keep you updated! Vehicle was done on time and was flawless. – Vivica H, Concord, OH